background

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Supplementing Anna Griffin's Card Kit with Cricut

I am making Mother's Day Cards from HSN with Anna Griffin's Card kit today and ran out of Happy Mother's Day sentiments.  I love her card kits and they are so generous with plenty of left overs, but Anna needs to add more Mother's Day sentiments because some of us have step parents on both sides of the family!  I needed sets for Mothers, Grandmothers, Step Mothers and Step Grandmothers.  So, I got on my Design Space and made my own! 
I used Cricut Elegant Edges for the oval frames, added the cream ovals in the center and the sentiment is from Cricut Mother's Day 2010 Cartridge.  I sent the cream oval to the back and then flattened the images.  After I printed and cut them, I embellished with a gold pen by hand.  Now I can make all my cards with professional looking sentiments.  Thanks Anna Griffin and Cricut!

And here is a photo of the outside of the cards by Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails