background

Saturday, September 13, 2014

#StyleTheSale: Pink Pant


I am loving the pink pant deal at KR this week!  At just over $15.00, I can live out one of my fashion fantasies and you can too.  Maybe you are unsure of how to wear the pink pant, so I put together two looks for you with all the items ON SALE.  You can find both of the looks above here.  Pair the pink pant with with neutrals, animal prints, and blue.  This works with an animal print, because the mind reads this as a neutral.  I also love this pant with a white top and the blue boucle jacket from ASOS (for under $20.00) many of my clients have already purchased (below) or a chambray or denim top! There are still a few of the boucle jackets left in sizes 1, 4, 6, 8 & 14 (as I write this post).  Wear with a white top and jean jacket, etc.  Just think of it as a variation of red white and blue.  Have fun and look pretty in pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails