background

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Trendy Tuesday: On the Fringe

One of my favorite current trends, is fringe.  Today I am sharing some looks with fringe your going to love.  This black and gold combination is fabulous.  I often think many fringe looks are made with the junior market in mind, but I think this dress has no age limit!  It is a fabulous little black dress, any woman can wear!  And the dress in ON SALE for $129.99.
Maybe you want a more casual look with fringe?  Try this top for $42.00.  I think this can be worn by any age too! 
Perhaps fringed separates is just too daring for you?  Try a fringed accessory!  The keys to styling the fringe look are:
1)  Use fringe in only one piece of your outfit.
2)  Keep the rest of the look simple.  For example, in the second photo, the fringe top is paired with a print, but the print has black, white & one other color.
3)  Plan your accessories to not catch on your fringed clothes!  Note the arm band bracelet in the first look.  This keeps the fringe out of the bracelet. 
Wondering where you can get these looks?  Find them at my Keaton Row link here. https://www.keatonrow.com/lookbook/53c90da416c9eb5b63041913/1  Shipping and returns are free to US customers.  Don't see what you are looking for with fringe?  Send me a lookbook request and mention your budget!  Just visit my Keaton Row site and click on Get Styled by Clare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails