background

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Thank You's and Client Recruiting Cards

This week I am working on thank you cards for my customers who have placed orders.  Of course my first clients, are my sisters and I have made them some extra special cards.  I am entering this card into the Whiff of Joy Challenge 177:  Use Lace.  The stamp is called Shopping Willow and I tucked a tiny lace doily from CTMH under her.  Can you see the charm?  It says Sweet, so the whole sentiment is "Thank you, you are so sweet."  Don't forget you can distress your lace too!  I love this Shopping Willow and she will be making an appearance on lots of my client cards, and I miss you friend cards.  I'll just suggest we make a shopping date!
Along with thank you's I am making client recruitment cards for my Keaton Row Stylist business.  I want to send out some cards to people who don't have email, or Facebook and still love fashion and let them know what I can do for them.  So, I made up this card using some scraps in the stash and a dress form stamp.  I love the zipper lace trim from CTMH!  The dress form is Inkadinkadoo.


2 comments:

  1. sweet and gorgeous, lovely image you used, thanks for joining us at WOJ and good luck, hugs, marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare, this is lovely and I like that you used handmade lace. Great Embellishments and lovely colouraltion.

    Thank you very much for joining us at the Whiff of Joy Challenge.

    Hugs and good luck
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails