background

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Suddenly Sewing Again



After a dry spell at the shop, I suddenly have a three orders in a week. So, I am suddenly sewing again and you know, I missed it! This is a Cuttlebug cover I made up in Michael Miller fabric. It is the last of the fabric from Tammy Tadd Designs which is now closed. I miss TTD! They always had cheerful colored fabric and wonderful displays. They also carried hard to find supplies like the oversize grommet I used for the handle of this machine.
I am considering the following sewing New Year's Resolutions:
1) Finish Aidan's quilt! Oh yah, the second child is still grown up boy quiltless!
2) Make that back pack inspired dust cover for my serger machine. She is gathering dust these days and I want to keep her in working order!
3) Get serious about that pattern to sell!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!It is really beautiful!
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails