background

Monday, January 9, 2012

Another Christmas Card Page with Pink Paisley



Here is another Christmas Card page I scrapped. This time all the products are Pink Paisley unless otherwise mentioned. I did have to use The Robin's Nest Rebellious Red Card stock behind my Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut Die cut! Doesn't it make it pop off the page?! And I love using glitter and sparkle on Christmas pages! Chipboard letters are from Anna Griffin, Close to My Heart and K & Company.
I cut a piece of pink card stock with the Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake cart in the stamp motif and sewed the Pink Paisley Post card image on top. I then addressed it with the names of the people in the photo.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome LO. I never thought of scrapping a Christmas Card page.. hmmmm.. wheels are turning

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails