background

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My 1st Banner!




I made my first banner with Tie the Knot and I'm loving it! Did you know Tie the Knot had a banner cut? Well it does and isn't this font to die for? It's also from Tie the knot. I made this banner up for my shops booth at the craft fair and hung it on my mantle for this picture. But, I liked it so well, I will be making a Thanksgiving and Christmas banner! To separate my words I placed a photo in between.

Every year, my hubby and I have discussion over how to decorate the mantle at Christmas. No nails for hanging stockings. And the safety conscious man refuses to allow me to use the stocking weights, for fear the children will pull them down on their heads. Oh, why didn't I think of this when I bought them?! So, now I can decorate and just place the ribbon under my decorations on top of the mantle.

2 comments:

  1. Great banner!! Love the colors Clare!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful! TFS on my FB! :) We have another banner posting tomorrow on the SweetSassyDiva blog that one of our designers created! be sure to check it out!

    http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails