background

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Try the Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab for Your UFO!



So, I am so loving the Moxie Fab blog! And saw they have a feature called Tuesday Trigger. I love to try a challenge to finish off a UFO or Un Finished Object. You may recall that I had to try this crochet technique I found at Lolly Chessies blog. I even created a cut file to share, so you could make your own. But, when I finished my beautiful crocheted circle frame, I had no idea what to do with it.
Then I saw the Moxie Fab Tuesday trigger, a sweater and thought of my Basic Grey Ambrosia, Quince paper. Doesn't it remind you of the sweater?!
I am not much of a neutral girl and thought it needed some green...something with fringe like the sweater. Oh, my frame!
I wanted to play with my Quince paper and make a flower. I fussy cut the motifs and inked the edges. I tucked them all under a swirly stem from my Inkadinkadoo Bold Damasks (oh and there is a Damask challenge on Moxie Fab too!). And yes, that is the Tim Holtz rosette again! Can you say obsessive? Prima flowers and a few buttons and bling finish it off.
So, here is my finished page and I am so happy with it! Visit Moxie Fab and try the Tuesday Trigger to finish up your UFO's and your gonna love the results!
Supply List
Basic Grey Ambrosia Tangy (stripe)
Basic Grey Ambrosia Quince (background around frame & fussy cut flower detail)
Basic Grey Ambroisia Winsome (butterflies)
Felt Swirl Black Queen and Co
Flower accordion fold Tim Holtz Rosette
Prima Flowers
Remember This (Journaling block stamp) Little Davis for Fiskars
Black Chipboard button (not sure it's been in the stash too long)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Clare! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails