background

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Etsy Inspired Challenge #110



It's been awhile since I have had time for a challenge, but this weeks Etsy Inspired Challenge is for a great shop Capturing Creativity I so love her whimsical style and sense of color. I was inspired by her Autum Harvest Creative Kit to make a birthday card in Autumn colors. I love the orange in the leaves and pulled out some of my Basic Grey Fusion line. I also used my SU Harlequin plate, Tim Holtz alcohol ink in terra cotta, and raspberry, bubblegum stickles, micro pompom trim and a bit of ribbon. Stamps are CTMH and Inkadinkado. For my flower, I ran some organza through my Cuttlebug with my Sizzix circle die and layered them, tacking them together with thread through my Papertrey ink button. The bling is Want2scrap.

6 comments:

  1. VERY cute! Thanks for your comment on my blog today--i'm now a follower of your blog, and would love it if you returned the favor over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found time to play! Love the colors and the play on circles in your card! The flower is gorgeous!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if my other comment posted

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great background paper and I love that pom pom trim! Thanks for playing in the Etsy Inspired Challenge and for visiting my shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy the use of circles in your card! The lavender against the beautiful background was a great idea, and your flower is SUPER creative!! Thanks for playing EIC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the intricate flower and pretty colors!Thanks so much for playing EI challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails