background

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Scalloped Scallops! Straight from the Nest!



Just got my Straight from the Nest Cartridge from HSN. Don't worry, I used a coupon. Even so, it was a bit of a splurge, but I feel well worth it. Did you see the scalloped scallop edge motif? I always miss something when previewing in my DS and or Gypsy. So, when I get the cartridge, I like to browse the book carefully. Here is what I made with the scalloped scallop motif. I think you scrapbookers might enjoy this one. Perhaps I should have named my blog Scalloped Obsessed! Almost forgot, you will need George, Basic Shapes and Straight from the Nest. HERE is the file.

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [31 Mar 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Mar. 31, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never bought anything on HSN. How did you get a coupon? Thanks!

    Mary
    www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Clare! Just wanted to hop over and let ya know I'm doing another Giveaway. Come on over and say Hi.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails