background

Monday, January 25, 2010

Hoping for a visit from a Gypsy Guru!



Ok, went on the Cricut Message boards looking for help with the file above. As you can see, I made a beautiful cut file with George and Mothers Day. But there is something wrong with one of the scallops. I have tried to fix it without sucess. I thought I would delete the evil circle (that makes up the scallop) and copy a good circle and reweld everything. But now that I have replaced the evil circle, I am unable to weld. So, the use named Bugbytes has offered to help. I am posting my Gypsy cut file here for her to look at. This the version with the scallop cutting the wrong way, so if you download it, beware. If I get it working with the help of Buybytes, I will repost. You can find her blog here. She is the Gypsy go to girl for me. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jan. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you girl - for calling me a guru :) I am no such thing sweetie. Just an ordinary old girl.
    I had sent you the file. As the original is intricate enough the less weld the better. But you have to call PC for the evil circle .

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails