background

Friday, January 15, 2010

Blog Hop with Etsy Scrap



It's time for me to participate in my first Blog Hop with Etsy Scrap. The challenge this Saturday is to make an item with a winter theme. I am fascinated with snowflakes, so here are two of my snowflake items on Etsy. The first snowflake has been glittered to have the look of a fresh snowfall. These would be great for a sledding page, a Christmas card page, or even cut up in a card! Find my shop here.
The blog hop starts Saturday, January 16, 2010. I am posting early because I have a busy weekend. Scraping a gift for a 90th birtday, making a card for same birthday, working a custom order for a Expression, stamp camp tonight, book club tomorrow, and my boys have a four day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails